Through WIC, pregnant women, mothers, and caregivers of infants and young children learn about good nutrition to keep themselves and their families healthy. WIC provides nutrition services, breastfeeding support, health care and social service referrals, and healthy foods to over 250,000 participants every month in Pennsylvania.
- Why WIC Promotes Breastfeeding
- Mother’s Milk for the First Year
- How WIC Promotes Breastfeeding
Health Screenings & Referrals
- Health Screenings
- WIC Food List
- WIC Food List Spanish
- Fruit & Vegetable Checks
- WIC: A Healthy Start for Families
- Why Do We Need Nutrition?
- Feeling Great at a Healthy Weight
- Messages for Mom